Hey there, I’m Lynn, a 31-year-old former newspaper editor and photographer trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
Here is pretty much all you need to know about me… the Cliffs Notes version.
- One of my best friends kids started calling me Auntie Dynamite out of the blue one day. I loved it so much, I have all my friends kids call me that now.
- I’m a bit of a shoe addict. I have roughly 80 pairs I store lovingly on a series of shelves in my closet. I intentionally keep the closet doors open so I can stare at them.
- I have battled depression most of my life, it sucks, but I think it makes me appreciate the small things in life that make me happy more than most people.
- I LOVE to travel. Whether I am out exploring right around my home or venturing halfway across the world, I am always up for an adventure. I love to get in my car and just drive back roads to see where they take me. (I found myself in Arkansas once doing this… whoops).
- I hate mixing textures of foods. Crunchy foods belong with crunchy foods. Soft foods belong with soft foods, etc.
- I am in a long distance relationship. Its unbelievably hard, but I am head over heels in love. All the hard work we are putting in now will eventually pay off in the long run.
- There’s a hallway at work that it about 200 feet long. When I am dressed up and wearing heels, I like to pretend it’s a fashion runway.
- My lifetime jobs have included: babysitter, shoveling horse shit, horseback riding instructor, daycare aide, file clerk in a doctor’s office, waitress, cashier, photographer, newspaper editor, and newspaper designer. My favorite of those was being a photographer, followed closely by shoveling horse shit. I’m not kidding.
- I attended 13 schools before I graduated high school.
- Between friends getting hitched and being a wedding photographer, I have been to a lot of weddings. Regardless of how many I go to, I cry at every single one.
- I used to think I was a city girl. The older I get, the more I want a nice quiet house in the country about an hour outside a city. The best of both worlds.
- My life has changed more in the last six months than it did in the previous six years. All the changes have been for the good.
- I keep my bedroom extra cold year round so I can put several comforters on my bed.
I hope you enjoy the blog, my photos and rambling thoughts.
Contact me at DynamitesDomain @ gmail.com